How to Use Shilajit
How to Use Sundried Himalayan Shilajit Resin Complete Step by Step Guide. If you have any question contact us now email@example.com
How To Use Shilajit Resin
- Take the Pea Size Shilajit From the Jar. (you may use a measuring spoon. we added the spoon in package)
- The shilajit resin may be taken straight or mixed in a cup of water, tea or coffee or any other drink expect (Tap Water or Alcohol ).
- Take it in the morning or during the day or before sleep. Our Recommendation is to take shilajit on an empty Stomach.
- Our average soft resin shilajit dosage is 200 to 300mg and should not exceed 600 mg per day.
- Please try to mix in warm or hot water. cold water its not easily mix.
Other Possible Ways To Shilajit?
Shampoo & Creams
Dissolve 7gm of shilajit per 20oz of shampoo or liquid soap and use it as per usual. Regular use may enhance the vitality of your skin, calm your scalp, help hair growth and improve hair pigmentation. You can also add shilajit in your cream Take 3Gram of shilajit Add few drops of water in it make liquid and then add in to your cream and use it
Shilajit has many ingredients that play an essential role in the biology of all lifeforms. It can offer as many benefits to your pets as it does to you. Have you ever seen your dog or cat eating dirt or litter? They do this because their bodies crave to get the Fulvic Acid and minerals instinctively. For the proper dosage, use 1mg of Shilajit per pound of body weight. Add it to their meal or water two times a week.
When Should I Take Shilajit?
You may take shilajit early in the morning, as well as during the day. However, some people may feel energetic when taking it at night or before going to bed. We recommend taking it alone; however, you may take it together with a low-calorie meal. If you are doing sports or exercise, then the best time to take shilajit is during or after the workout to help the body to recover.